Amilo Weddings & Events
Terms and Conditions of Trading
Terms and Conditions of Trading
By paying a deposit, booking fee or full Payment, the payee agrees to the following terms and conditions in regards to the hired goods, cancellation, altering a package and all other Terms stated below
- orders for goods and/or services, without limitation, from Amilo Weddings and Events are subject exclusively and strictly to these ‘Terms and Conditions of Trading’ and no alterations proposed by you shall be binding unless expressly agreed by us in writing.
- For the purposes of this agreement; ‘we’, ’us’, ‘our‘, ‘the company’ and ‘Amilo Weddings and Events’ are all understood to mean the supplier. A customer of the company can be referred to as the ‘Hirer’ or ‘Customer which will be understood to mean the same thing. A ‘booking‘, ‘order’ or ‘service’ are all understood to mean goods and/or services purchased or hired from the company.
- Once you place an order from Amilo Weddings and Events you automatically enter into an agreement with Amilo Weddings and Events accepting these Terms and Conditions of Trading both for the relevant order and all other subsequent transactions.
DELIVERY/COLLECTION OR PROVIDING A SERVICE AT A LOCATION OUTSIDE OUR PLACE OF BUSINESS
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the venue will allow access from 6:30am on the morning of the event (unless otherwise arranged and confirmed in writing) in order to setup.
- If items are to be moved, relocated or installed by the company and we are delayed due to not being able to gain access for any reason outside our control, we may - if we have no other commitments at or near the time - be able to wait until we can gain access, however, a charge of £20 per hour or part thereof per person attending, will be charged to the customer.
- A booking can be carried out anytime before the sitting down time provided it is a closed room, ie: Separate from the bar or other public area, so that the public will generally not be in the room before the function starts. If the public have access to the room before the meal, we will aim to have the decoration finished before the time of arrival, however, this is not guaranteed.
- Any hired items that we have agreed to collect from the venue must be available for collection by our staff within 48 hours of the function ending, unless alternative arrangements have been made and agreed in writing.
- Any hired items that are not available for collection after the function will incur a daily hire charge equivalent to the hire charge shown on the order.
- Providing that we will be attending the venue to deliver products or services with an agreed delivery before the function, we will include delivery of the hired goods itemised on the order at no extra cost, however, the placement and setting up of the products will be the responsibility of the hirer.
- If we are not attending the venue with other products or services, then the goods itemised on the order will have to be collected from our premises and returned on the next working day after the function as shown on the order.
- Providing that we will be attending the venue to collect other supplied products with an agreed collection, we will include the collection of the goods itemised on the order at no extra cost.
- Hired items Goods not returned on the next working day after the function - or at a time agreed in writing by the company - will incur a daily hire charge equivalent to the hire charge shown on the order.
- Reasonable time for inspection and counting must be allowed when returning hired items.
CHAIR COVER AND SASH HIRE
All chairs should be positioned and ready for the covers.
In the event that the chairs are not ready and if circumstances allow, (eg: we are not subject to time constraints due to other bookings) we will do everything in our power to complete the job in the allocated time, however, if the time allocated is exceeded by non availability of the chairs, or for any other reason outside our control, then a charge of £20 per hour or part thereof per person attending, will be charged to the customer
We will not unstack chairs or set out chairs or remove chair covers that have been supplied by another company and still on the chairs.
Once setup, the chair covers must not be removed or the chairs stacked.
Where an arrangement has been made to place items such as, but not limited to, flowers, etc., in the sashes or other locations on the chair, we will only be under an obligation to provide this service if the items are available from 7.30am at the venue. If the agreed items are not available before we finish the order, we will have fulfilled our obligation in full
Once an order is confirmed, we will, at our own expense, visit the venue before the function to ensure that the seat covers are suitable for the chairs which the venue uses. If our covers are not suitable, we will refund any deposit paid and the order will be cancelled.
Once we confirm that our covers are suitable for the chairs, it becomes the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the venue does not change the design of the chair prior to the function or use two or more different types of chair.
In the event that the venue does change the chairs prior to the function and the covers are then unsuitable, we will not be held responsible, however, if this means that we cannot complete the booking, then the booking will be deemed to have been cancelled and number 34 of these Terms and Conditions of Trading will determine the outstanding balance payable.
Final numbers of covers and sashes are required to be confirmed no later than 14 days prior to the function. Slight adjustments can still be made after this time at the discretion of Amilo Weddings and Events.
In the event of there being extra chairs at the venue at the time of setup, we will, if possible, include these as part of the booking and invoice the customer for the extra charges as necessary, however, only the confirmed amount will be guaranteed.
In the event of there being less chairs than confirmed, no refund will be made as we will have brought the correct amount of covers and sashes and allocated the required staff for the confirmed number.
All chair covers and sashes are laundered as necessary prior to hire, however, whilst every care is taken in the laundering of our hire stock, blemishes may be visible that the cleaning process may not totally remove and it is at our discretion as to whether the covers are in a useable condition prior to delivery
In the event that the chair covers and sashes are not available for collection, a charge of £2 per day will be charged for the covers and 50p for the sashes, until the items are either returned or made available for collection or deemed to be missing.
Chair covers Items that are not returned or that are returned in an unusable condition will require full value payment according to the following values: White chair covers with no pattern £22 each; Damask and Satin chair covers £28 each
Sashes that are not returned or that are returned in an unusable condition will require full value payment according to the following values: Organza sashes £4.50 each; Satin sashes £7.50 each
Standard laundering of supplied items is included in our prices. Stains resulting from accidental spillage of food and/or drinks and marks made at the bottom of chair covers from shoes are considered standard acceptable stains, however, any damage that is perceived to have been caused purposefully or resulting from a person or persons standing on the covers or treating them without due care and attention, resulting in rips, footprints on the seats, ink, candle wax, chewing gum or other stains caused by writing/drawing instruments, or burns, will result in an additional laundering/repair or full replacement charge being charged to the hirer.
Where there is damage to the equipment hired, the hirer will reimburse Amilo Weddings and Events for the full replacement value, or parts and labour value to repair the damaged item, whichever is appropriate.
LED DANCEFLOOR HIRE
1. No tables/chairs are to be placed on the dancefloor
2. No Irish dancing or metal tipped/healed shoes allowed under any circumstances.
3. No drinks allowed on or near the floor or the dancefloor will be switched off/removed.
4. Damage caused to the floor by guests/hirer will be changed at full replacement value per panel.
5. Size will be dependant on area available, proximity to fire exits, placement of tables/chairs, and proximity to entrance/exits
If the venue doesnt allow LED dancefloors, or the floor/ground is not flat, we will not be held responsible and no refunds will be given.
If any of the above T&C's arent followed then we hold the right to cancel or remove the LED dancefloor and no refund will be provided.
It is up to the Hirer to check these terms and conditions and ensure they are adhered to throughout the hire period
Amilo Weddings cannot be held responsible if all facts are not disclosed to ourselves prior/during the booking and reserve
the right to refuse to lay the LED dancefloor if any of these Terms are broken.
If the LED dancefloor needs set up in the evening, there may be an additional charge for this and this must be made
clear to Amilo Weddings and Events prior to booking to inform of the correct charge.
Exclusively yours Package
This package is limited to up 150 chair covers and up to 15 centrepieces. Additional chair covers and centrepieces may be added at additional costs. Items are also limited to the total stock we have available (backdrop poles, fabric, led lights, centrepieces,
sashes, led signs, and any other items on the list). Amilo Weddings may withdraw items from the list if unavailable, broken, damaged,
or discontinued at any time. The total items MUST fit in our LWB Renault Master Van for one run to one venue
(unless a 2nd venue set up has been agreed and any relevant fees agreed). If items are unavailable, we may replace these with an alternative item at our discretion. If this package is cancelled at any stage by the hirer (couple), full payment will be required
for the package at any stage of cancellation.
- A minimum deposit of £100 or 25% of total value is required when confirming an order (unless a standing order has been set-up or other arrangements have been agreed in writing), which is non-refundable, except in circumstances necessitating the booking having to be cancelled by us. Final balance is due 28 days before the Event
- Unless account facilities have been approved and confirmed by us in writing, full payment must be made before any delivery of goods or services, either by cheque (minimum 28 days or more before the event), by cash, card (+4% charge), paypal or bank transfer.
- We can only accept cancellations by recorded or special delivery post to: Amilo Weddings and Events, 229 Favour Royal Road, Augher , BT770EW This is to ensure that cancellations are genuine and that we have written confirmation.
- In the event that this booking (except full payment or special offer packages) has to be cancelled for any reason by the customer, then the following will apply and must be paid within 28 days. If the booking is cancelled:
After the cooling off period of 7 days then 10% of the total will be payable plus deposit
12-9 months before the event, then 20% of the total will be payable plus deposit
6-9 months before the event, then 50 % of the total will be payable plus deposit
3-6 months before the event, then 75% of the total will be payable plus deposit
0-3 month before the event, then 100% of the total will be payable plus deposit.
This is due to the fact that we may have been unable to accept further bookings for the date, due to the time allocated for delivery, setup, service and take down of the equipment shown on this order.
SPECIAL OFFERS/FULL PAYMENT OFFER BOOKINGS
Cancellations for any special offers or full payment bookings will forfeit all money paid for the booking. Discretion may be used by Amilo Weddings and Events whom may offer a partial refund or change date (subject to availability) . A full refund will only be given if the booking is cancelled by Amilo Weddings and Events.
- If the order has to be cancelled by Amilo Weddings and Events, we will initially notify the customer by telephone and then confirm by recorded or special delivery to the address on the order.
- In the event that this order has to be cancelled by us, at any time, then a full refund of all monies paid by the customer will be refunded.
- No liability will be accepted for loss of use, or any consequence arriving out of failure to deliver all or any part of the goods.
- If the outstanding balance is not paid by the date due, we will regard the booking as cancelled and number 4 of these Terms and Conditions will determine the outstanding balance payable.
- If we receive an unpaid cheque or standing order payment from the customer, then an administration charge of £10 + any bank charges will be charged
- Although this order may be changed at a later date on the request of the customer and at the discretion of Amilo Weddings and Events, the total amount can only be decreased by a maximum of 10% of the total value. This is due to the fact that we may have been able to accept further bookings if the amount of time allocated to your booking was originally less than that shown on the booking confirmation.
- In the event of circumstances outside our control preventing us from supplying goods or services, then the maximum amount of liability will be limited to the amount paid by the customer to the company.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that the venue will allow items listed on the order. If the venue refuses access or refuses to allow all or certain items which may be listed on the order, we will not accept liability and no refund will be given
We cannot be held responsible for delays due to reasonably unforeseen traffic problems, extreme weather conditions, terrorism or acts of God.
- During the continuance of the Agreement, any items hired to the customer remain the property of Amilo Weddings and Events at all times and the hirer shall not sell or offer for sale, assign, mortgage, pledge, lend or otherwise deal with the equipment and shall take all reasonable precautions to safeguard the equipment
- Where damage to the equipment hired is caused; the hirer will reimburse Amilo Weddings and Events for the full replacement value, or parts and labour value of the damaged item, whichever is appropriate. This must be paid within 48 hours of the Event
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that any necessary public liability insurance is obtained, prior to the use of any supplied goods, such as, but not limited to, balloon exploder kits, confetti cannons, candelabras, candles, first dance balloons, etc..
- The customer accepts that photographs of the completed order may be taken for publicity purposes and that any photographs taken may include people using the goods or services supplied
- Any photographs used by Amilo Weddings and Events after the event which may show persons attending or connected to the function, may be removed or modified on request by the customer at the discretion of Amilo Weddings and Events
- A fifteen day cooling off period is applicable to this contract from the date we receive your deposit, during which time, for whatever reason, you may cancel this contract without penalty and receive a full refund of any monies paid
- Nut Allergies; we cannot guarantee that the sweets we use will be nut free or be manufactured in a nut free environment. If you or any of your guests suffer from allergies relating to this, please do not order. Amilo Weddings and Events will not be held responsible for injury resulting from a nut allergy reaction, and it is the hirers responsibility to ensure guests are aware of the risks, in addition to signs provided by us as your stand.
We cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of the vases, table arrangements or sweets once they have been delivered and set up at a venue.
42. Please note that because our products are edible food items are non-returnable.
43. Amilo Weddings and Events total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the customer.
44. To the fullest extent permissible under the law, we will not be liable for any losses you incur arising out of or in connection with the hire of the vases, table arrangements & sweets.
45. You agree to indemnify us at all times in respect of all claims by any person in relation to any injury, loss, claim or expense arising out of or in connection with the use of the vases, table arrangements & sweets.
- Each of the Clauses of these Terms and Conditions of Trading shall be construed separately and independently of each other, and the invalidity of any one part shall affect not the validity of any other part.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom courts.
- All rights reserved.
- These Terms and Conditions of Trading do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.